My First Real Zoo Experience In Hungary, Fun with a small white ponymare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Real Zoo Experience In Hungary, Fun with a small white ponymare

My first real zoo experience was having fun with a small white ponymare.

I'll start right from the beginning. I used to go to a nearby ranch to do some metaldetecting (coins, etc), but most of the time I used to grab my pickle instead of the detector, haha! Thank God the ranch owners have no idea about this.

So, the first successful intercourse happened in May, this year. There were two more mares aside the pony, but they were more bigger and robust, so I could only lick or finger them. I decided to get familiar with the smaller pony first. Started to go closer to her slowly, absolutely no rush. Then I started to stroke her mane, and stroke slowly trough her back until her bum. Stroked her bum for a little while to show her that I ain't gonna harm her. Then I slowly started to push her tail away to see her vulva. That wasn't that easy though, because she was seriously bugged by flies and she continously whipped her tail around, she even slapped my face several times. However, I finally managed to start the business with ther. Lifted her tail again to see her naughty bits. She had a nice black pussy and fleshy pink insides.
    First I tried to play the clit with my finger to get her used to it. A few times she pulled and stepped away, but she ended up letting me do the job.
    Then I started to penetrate her slit with one of my fingers, it was really warm and wet! I fingered her a little while, then I started to eat her pussy out.
    At first I was a little afraid of getting some bacteria, and thought of either some rinsing or stuff, but I was so aroused that I completely forgot about that. My pickle was rock hard and throbbing in my pants so badly LOL. Speaking of eating her pussy, it was really nice to eat her out. It was bitter, tastes like... lemon juice that about to expire LOL. But I didn't really give a damn about it, I just licked, and licked, and licked her.
    I penetrated her with my tongue, and she must be enjoying it because she started to get even more wet inside and she also started to wink her clit at me. I didn't even cared about the golden pussy-juice in my mouth anymore LOL.
    Now I felt myself ready for her, my pickle was soaked in precum. Applied some spit on my cock and also spread and rub some pussy-juice on her vulva, just to make sure... Rubbed her for a minute, then I tried to penetrate her slowly. It was a little tricky to guide the head inside, but after that, it was nice n' slippery. She stepped away for a moment, I went after her, tried to penetrate her again - fortunately it was much easier for the second time - and go balls-deep in her. The feeling being in her is something indescribable. It was really HOT, slippery and also a little bit tight (not that I mind that haha!). I could manage to hold it for like... 2 minutes, and then I had the biggest orgasm of my life. So much spunk and I was still squirting around after my pickle slipped out of her LOL.

So, that was my first experience. Hope you enjoyed my little story! Wish you the bests to have your own experience one day!

Cheers,
    psychopeti1987

A mare and stallion lover from Hungary!

Sounds a lot like my first time with my relatives pony a few years ago. Haven't had an experience like it again... "The feeling being in her is something indescribable. It was really HOT, slippery and also a little bit tight (not that I mind that haha!). I could manage to hold it for like... 2 minutes, and then I had the biggest orgasm of my life. So much spunk and I was still squirting around after my pickle slipped out of her" When I pulled out I think I shot ropes three feet into the air, talk about life changing haha!

Comment

Working...
    X